We would all like to have highly engaged teams, it takes time, energy and effort to produce a team that is highly engaged.
Here is what they say
- I am into short cutting the journey.
- Start today by saying the following things to your team.
- Thank you.
- Do you have the capacity to do this now?
- How could we do this better?
- What do you think?
- You have done a great job.
- I have complete faith in you.
- What did we learn from this that we can use next time?
- I value your contribution.
- Sorry my fault.
- What do you need from me to make this a success?
Like Amy Cuddy says, don’t fake it to you make it, fake it till you become it.